Uninstall Tool Crack also called a deinstaller, is a variety of utility software designed to remove other software or parts of it from a computer. It is the opposite of an installer.
Uninstall Tool is a professional software application whose purpose is to help you uninstall programs from your system and delete registry entries and other remnants. Additionally, the tool includes a startup manager that allows you to disable or enable programs that run at Windows startup.
Installing the software takes place in no time and you may select the components that you want to deploy on the system. You can opt for the “Install and Trace” feature which helps you monitor all entries added to your system by a new installed utility. Plus, you can place Uninstall Tool’s icon in Windows Control Panel.
What is the purpose of uninstall utilities?
Running the Uninstall or the Remove Program utility removes configuration information from the registry and prevents conflict with subsequent OpenEdge installations.
How you can completely remove all traces of a program?
- Use Control Panel to uninstall a program. Open your Start menu and locate the Control Panel option.
- Check the Program Files and AppData folders.
- Clean your Windows Registry.
- Remove the temporary files left on your computer.
How you uninstall hidden programs?
- Open the Start menu.
- Click Settings.
- Click System on the Settings menu.
- Select Apps & features from the left pane.
- Select an app you wish to uninstall.
- Click the Uninstall button that appears.
- Click the Uninstall pop-up button to confirm.
Uninstall Tool Crack Features:
- Completely remove any software! (using Install Tracker (Installation Monitor) and Uninstall Wizard ™ technologies)
- 3 Times Faster than standard removal program
- Uninstall System and Hidden programs
- Add/Remove Programs that automatically run at system startup
- Portable Mode: run from USB flash drive
- Uninstall Programs that could not be removed by Add/Remove program.
- Force removal of uninstall related registry & file system items
- Smart Search ™ allows quick finding of any application you need.
- Native X64 version for 64-bit versions of Windows (single setup)
- Batch Removal operations
- Highlighting of recently installed applications in the list
- Navigate to a selected program’s Registry Entry, Installation Folder and its Web Site.
- View Detailed Information of a certain application installed on your computer.
- Easy to use and modern User Interface allows to work comfortably with Uninstall Tool.
- Multilingual interface with native support of 35 languages
- Control Panel icon, HTML reports, running different Windows tools and much more.
- Windows XP/ 2003/ Vista/ 7/ 8/ 8.1/ 10 (32-bit or 64-bit – all editions)
- 500 GHz processor
- 256 MB RAM
- 10 MB disk space
- 800 x 600 display
What’s new in Uninstall Tool 3:
- Improved stability and optimization
- Other bug fixes and improvements.
- Optimized the app size (smaller)
- Translations update
- Fixed drawing disabled icons on a retina-screen
What’s New in Version 3.6
- Fixed error 740 when launching Install tracker using context menu on some computers
- Fixed removal of disabled startup tasks
- Fixed rare crash when uninstalling certain apps with Uninstall Wizard
- Multiple small fixes
How to Crack?
- Download Uninstall Tool Crack
- Disconnect from the internet (most recommended)
- Extract and install the program (launch Setup)
- Do not launch yet, exit the program if running
- Copy Cracked files from Crack to install dir#
- Directory/ folder where the program is installed
- Or just extract and use Uninstall Tool Portable
- Always block the program in your firewall app.